Cybersecurity degree and certificate programs in the CCI Southwest Virginia region
CCI Southwest Virginia partner institutions offer a variety of options for gaining cybersecurity education. These include standalone undergraduate and graduate degrees; majors and minors; and accelerated certificates and experiential learning programs.
Find the Southwest Virginia cybersecurity program that is right for you:
- B.S., business cybersecurity management and analytics (BIT Cyber option), Metro Washington, D.C., area
- B.S., business cybersecurity management and analytics (BIT Cyber option), Blacksburg, Va.
- B.S., computer engineering – cyber operations track
- B.S., computer engineering – major in networks and cybersecurity
- B.S., computer modeling and data analytics, cryptography and cybersecurity option (PDF)
- B.S./M.S. program – CyberCorps Scholarship for Service
Virginia Military Institute
- Cybersecurity minor, computer and information sciences
- Cybersecurity minor, engineering
- Integrated security minor
University of Virginia's College at Wise
- Cybersecurity concentration, computer science, management information systems, or software engineering
Danville Community College
Mountain Empire Community College
New River Community College
- A.A.S., information technology, cyber security specialization
- Cybersecurity and networking career studies certificate
Patrick & Henry Community College
Southwest Virginia Community College
Virginia Highlands Community College
Virginia Western Community College
Wytheville Community College
- Certificate in cybersecurity engineering
- M.S., information technology, cybersecurity specialization
- M.S., information technology, cybersurity management specialization
- M.S., information technology, cybersecurity policy specialization
- M.S. and Ph.D., computer science, cybersecurity track
- M.Eng., M.S., and Ph.D., computer engineering, cybersecurity track
Looking for a degree program outside of Southwest Virginia?
Explore the full list of cybersecurity education programs across Virginia through the Commonwealth Cyber Initiative.